For adult salmon and sturgeon an external scale head may be attached to accommodate heavier weights and larger body mass. For shrimp, smolt and other small specimens, an external milligram scale is available.
An optional, electronic caliper may be used to automatically enter length data for small crustaceans, or for specialty criteria such as head length.
MS-FW Scale, milligram
- Dimensions: 10 x 29 x 19 cm (3.9 x 11.4 x 7.5 in)
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3 lbs)
- Max Capacity: 200 g (7.05 oz)
- Features: Automatic tare & shutdown
CAL-FW Caliper, digital
- Dimensions: 23 x 8 x 2 cm (9 x 3.15 x 0.79 in)
- Max Size: 20.3 cm (8 in)
- hardened stainless steel constructio with 4 way measurements, OD, ID, depth, step
- 200K hour battery life under normal conditions
- Zero/ABS key
- Supplied in fitted plastic case