FR-200 FishReader W, w/ Integrated Scale, For Data Capture
- Integrated data collection terminal, including 1-5 kg scale.
- Automates capture of data on specimens including: identity weight and any other data points desired (sexing, appearance, specific deformities, results of challenge tests etc).
- Additional external scale, fish measuring board etc. may be added as desired to customize.
- Each DataPoint embedded in the FishReader can be associated with a value of your choice. You define, save and modify the value of each DataPoint using our user-friendly setup software.
Examples of useful data for DataPoints might include:
- Very speckled appearance
- Lightly speckled appearance
- Not speckled
- Deformed tail fork
- Deformed dorsal fin
After scanning the fish, touch all relevant DataPoints to record the data that applies. No typing is needed.
- Dimensions: 41.9 x 68.1 x 10.9 cm (16.5 x 26.8 x 4.3 in.)
- Weight: 12.7 kg (28 lbs)
- Protocol: TrovanUnique™
- 19 customizable DataPoints +"next" DataPoint
- Laptop with Windows 10 license
- ZeusCapture data collection software drivers installed
- Super rugged piezoelectric keypad
- 3 IP67-related connectors for connecting peripheral devices (caliper, barcode scanner etc.)