Trovanunique™ for animals
LID-665 Economy Decoder (in HOUPBOXL housing, shown with ANT-613 antenna)
(Pictured configuration is for a standard LID-665 board, 9V DC featuring an on/off toggle switch, IP54 rated housing, no lithium battery back-up, RS232 comms cable, with ANT-613 and curly cable)
- Dual power supply input: 5 VDC +/-5% or 7.5 VDC - 30 VDC.
- RS232 interface, 1200 ... 19200 baud.
- Realtime clock/calendar.
- 256kb EEPROM for data storage. 6400 IC does without date/time stamp; 3200 with date/time/stamp.
- Output for buzzer and LED indication.
- IP65 rated.
- Windows software for programming and control of the equipment.
- Use with ANT-613(S), ANT-614(S & W), ANTC-series antennas.
- Dimensions: 120 x 65 x 22 mm (4.7 x 2.5 x 0.87 in.)
- BP-665 Backplane, for LID-655: features screw-type connectors for power supply, comms interface, LED and antenna, fuses, buzzer and a relay output. Dimensions: 65 x 51 x 17 mm (2.5 x 2 x 0.7 in.)
- CONV_RS232-USB: Converter from RS232 to USB
- CLK650/665: Lithium battery backup for clock-calendar;
- DT-100: USB Datalogger
- LID-665N: RS485 2-wire networkable
- LID-665A: Access control functionality with Trovan Access Guard software
- MEMEXP-512: 512kb EEprom to store 12,800 ID numbers without and 6400 ID numbers with date/time;
- MEMEXP-1024: 1024kb EEprom to store 25,600 ID numbers without and 12,800 with date/time.
- TM-613-4: Multiplexed antenna driver board for use with 4 antennas to one decoder (for use with LID665/LID650)